STILL YOU. WITH FEWER LINES.
ABOUT BOTOX® COSMETIC
Choose the brand medical providers and patients know and trust: BOTOX® Cosmetic. It’s the #1 selling treatment of its kind*:
- The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your specialist’s office
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines. Full results in 30 days
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
Ask for BOTOX® Cosmetic by name.
TREATMENT YOU CAN TRUST
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an established brand that delivers consistent results. In a survey, people treated (n=381) with BOTOX® Cosmetic say it:
- Is a brand they trust
- Produces predictable results
- Provides subtle results
When surveyed, 62% of respondents (n=342) say treatment is worth the investment.† In fact, BOTOX®Cosmetic is the only treatment of its kind evaluated by the FDA for safety and efficacy in three treatment areas, as well as for patient satisfaction in frown lines and forehead lines in adults.
Before and After
Frequently Asked Questions
A combination of factors can cause facial lines. It’s not just about the cellular changes that may occur, or reduction of collagen, or damage caused by free radicals from the sun and the environment.
Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, or raising eyebrows cause skin to furrow and fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines. BOTOX® Cosmetic works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults – to help them look visibly smoother.
Treatment areas where BOTOX COSMETIC® injections can be used include frown lines between eyebrows, horizontal lines that run across the forehead and crow’s feet around outer eyes.
Some patients receiving BOTOX® Cosmetic report the injections feel like a pinch. You may begin to notice a visible smoothing of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines within 24 to 48 hours, with full results in 30 days lasting up to 4 months for moderate to severe frown lines.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is not a permanent treatment. If you discontinue treatment the moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines will gradually return.
Only BOTOX® Cosmetic is backed by more than 16 years of published studies. It uses a unique manufacturing process, and its potency is measured in units that cannot be compared to any other product. This is why there is no such thing as “generic” BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Did you know the FDA has stated that BOTOX® Cosmetic is “non-interchangeable”? That means its safety and effectiveness cannot be claimed by another product. The potency – or strength – of BOTOX®Cosmetic is measured in scientifically defined units that cannot be compared to any other product, due to its unique manufacturing process. There are no substitutes for our product. People who are prescribed a biologic product have a right to know exactly what they are receiving; be sure to ask for BOTOX®Cosmetic by name.
Only BOTOX® Cosmetic has been evaluated and approved by the FDA to help make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults. Make sure you receive authentic BOTOX® Cosmetic—by taking a few simple steps.
- Ask to see the vial of BOTOX® Cosmetic that the specialist will use during your treatment. The vial will have the BOTOX® Cosmetic logo and also have a holographic image that says Allergan. If the vial has another logo or marking, then it is not BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- See a reputable medical provider who purchases BOTOX® Cosmetic directly from Allergan such as LSG or a distributor authorized by Allergan.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is manufactured by Allergan in a state-of-the-art facility under the strictest quality and safety standards. Every vial is filled and sealed in a completely sterile environment where the air is filtered and refreshed in excess of 200 times an hour.