Medi Spa Facial
Medical Spa Facials
There are many paths to glowing skin. Whether you want to nourish your dehydrated skin, restore the blush of youth, or correct conditions such as acne or oily skin, we invite you to experience the magic of an LSG facial. Your facial will be chosen from treatment options such as hydration, anti-aging, acne treatment, oily skin treatment, dry skin treatment, or sensitive skin treatment. Along with carefully selected products from our high quality brands, our skincare spa provides effective relief for most conditions.
Packed with water and vitamin-rich properties, a facial does an excellent job at restoring water content to your skin especially when the temperature fluctuates between seasons. Winter air and cold climates contains low humidity, meaning its carries little to no moisture. This can easily dry out the skin, causing your skin to become less radiant, less smooth and easily irritated.
The hot climates can be just as treacherous as cold climates. During the summer, sun exposure can be damaging for the skin and overtime, it can cause hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
This is why a facial packed with anti-aging and brightening properties is particularly important in the summer to help protect the skin against environmental stressors. Maintaining the moisture and radiance in your skin by devising a skincare regimen is crucial to healthy looking skin all year round.
Before and After
Frequently Asked Questions
A facial follows a sequence of steps that is done in a spa or as your own skin care regimen at home. There are approximately 7 steps and are normally done in this order but may vary depending on what you skin needs or does not need: 1) Cleanse 2) Tone 3) Exfoliate 4) Serum 5) Massage 6) Mask and 7) Protect.
Before we start the facial, your facial specialist will perform a skin analysis to determine what are your skin’s needs and concerns, what products are you currently using, and whether your skin is sensitive to certain ingredients or scents. The facial begins with a cleanse of the skin to remove any dirt and impurities. A toner is then gently sweeped over the skin using a cotton pad to remove any excess oil and to prep the skin for better absorption of product. The skin is exfoliated to remove dead skin cells, revealing a new and smooth layer of skin from underneath. Afterwards, serum is applied and massaged gently into the skin for a few minutes, penetrating the active ingredients deep into the skin. Next we apply a mask over the entire face and let it set for 5-10 minutes so the skin can absorb all the nutrients and moisture. Lastly, we protect the skin with a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen to lock in all the hard work.
- Exfoliation: Just like a microdermabrasion, you will have your face’s dull top skin scrubbed away. Though it’s not as intense of a scrub as a microdermabrasion, you’ll still leave the spa with a glowing complexion!
- Steam: If you have large pores, acne, or blackheads, steam will open up your pores to give your skin a deep clean.
- Blackhead Removal: If you have stubborn blackheads or whiteheads, your aesthetician can professionally remove them with sterile tools. This has to be done correctly by someone with experience. Ask us how we can help.
- Massages: To further stimulate collagen production and blood flow in your face, you can get a relaxing face massage included in your treatment. You can also get a soothing scalp massage to top off your experience.
- Face mask: If your skin needs extra care, you can get a variety of masks that will address your skin’s unique type. For example, if you have oily skin, a clay mask would be an excellent way to end your facial.
- Application of products: Your treatment will often finish with a moisturizer, toner, and/or sunscreen—all depending on what your skin needs.